Location: Chennai, India
MulticoreWare is ramping up Uhnder ODC. Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA, with extended operations in Chennai, India.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 8-12 years of experience.
- C, C++, good understanding of RTOS / Linux middleware development, embedded software development
- At least 2 years of ROS dev experience
- Ability to work on Linux (Ubuntu) host environment is must
- Linux/QNX middleware, multi-threaded user space application, with good concept on IPC between processes.
Good to have:
- OpenCV or other distributed processing framework, spanning across multiple cores in a heterogeneous multi-core SoC.
- Exposure to ADAS software development.