Location: Chennai, India
MulticoreWare is ramping up Uhnder ODC. Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA, with extended operations in Chennai, India.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Software Lead – QA/Systems Validation, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to design, implement, validate and deploy production driver software for Uhnder SOCs including special-purpose custom hardware pipelines.
- Analyze requirements and generate test plans for system use cases and software modules working closely with systems and software engineers
- Drive implementation test plans through development teams to generate maximum coverage in an agile continuous integration setup
- Implement specific system level tests covering functionality and performance of targeted use cases as part of sprint release process
- Present coverage metrics and generate feedback for development prioritization and continuous improvement
- Own external release process incl. POR test coverage, release reviews, QA report and deployment of software to customers/partners Drive documentation and process implementation for software compliance for ISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience::
- BS degree in EE/CS with ~8 years of relevant experience
- Proven success in systems validation and software release
- Experience in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Strong in C/C++, Python, csh/bash scripting
- Strong in Agile project execution
- Experience in defining and driving lightweight and effective processes
- Detail-oriented, methodical and good at documentation
- Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment