Location: Chennai, India
We’re looking for a talented Senior Deep Learning Engineer/Researcher to join our growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and investigating key ML technologies and algorithms, and assessing how they’ll impact our products and partners
- Collaborating with our product teams to develop new IP – architecture, hardware, and software
- Reporting results to key partners and publishing research within the overall ML ecosystem
- Developing and optimizing ML algorithms for energy-constrained devices
- Prototyping hardware and software solutions
- Collaborating with university and industry research partners
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors and Masters in machine learning, or, computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering combined with a background in machine learning
- Hands-on experience developing foundational Machine Learning technology, including algorithms, models, training, optimization
- Deep understanding of machine learning/deep learning
- Understanding of CPU, GPU, and NN accelerator micro-architecture
- Strong programming skills
- Scientific, data-driven, objective mindset
- Excellent Python and C++ Coding Skills.
- Robust working knowledge with deep learning frameworks (like Tensorflow or PyTorch).