Location: Chennai, India
Description: The position offers an opportunity to develop and lead solutions for challenging algorithmic problems in the field of computer vision and machine learning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prototyping a solution for a complex computer vision problem
- Experience with open-source computer vision and deep learning libraries such as OpenCV, Caffe, TensorFlow
- Implementing cutting edge machine learning techniques in image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, etc.
- Efficiently implementing a module in C++ targeted to an embedded system
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BSc & MSc graduates in Computer Science/ Electrical engineer or similar fields from leading institutions
- 3+ years of experience in the algorithm field.
- Experience in developing signal/image processing and computer vision algorithms, graduates with relevant background from academia also accepted.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to own and execute complex tasks, under tight schedules and dynamic conditions.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Python
- Some experience with industrial software development
- Practical background in DNN.
- Background in 3D geometry-based algorithms.
- Background in Embedded.