Location: Chennai, India
MulticoreWare, the world leaders in high performance software, is ramping up Uhnder’s design center in Chennai.
Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA, with extended operations in Chennai, India.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Lead – DSP, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to design, implement and deploy the next generation of algorithms for radar signal processing.
We are open to candidates with
- Implement algorithms from Matlab into C++ on embedded solutions and optimize performance on VLIW/SIMD cores for maximum throughput and lowest latency
- Work closely with systems and test engineers to create test suites and validate implementations against synthetic test cases and real-world data sets
- Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Expert programmer in C/C++ and Matlab
- Expertise in optimization of performance on embedded VLIW/SIMD DSPs
- Experience in signal processing algorithm design and implementation
- Experience in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment