- On November 16, 2018
Location: Chennai, India
Description: Multicoreware Inc focuses on developing heterogeneous software for Media and Automotive markets. It develops and licenses world-class video codec libraries, such as the open-source HEVC encoding library x265, and supports tier-1 streaming video services and video encoding solution providers. As a Technical Lead, you will join MulticoreWare’s growing team of engineers, and architects in its design centre in Chennai, India, to implement, and deliver world-class solutions to problems in video pipelines and products, faced by MulticoreWare and its customers in real-world environments.
Job Role: Web Developer
Job Description / Essential Functions: Given a requirement in the wire diagram
- Developer needs to convert the design into a web portal.
- Developer needs to design each control into the GUI using the styles exactly as given in the wire diagram.
- Developer’s work may involve establishing communication between server and client using database.
Required Education & Experience:
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages and scripting.
- Frontend Angular.js.
- Deployment of the system.
- Exposure to one or more server side scripting technologies.
- Comfortable in the Linux operating system.
- Able to investigate and evaluate new technologies and open source.
- Experience in continuous integration and designing for software testability.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks.
- Experience working for/with video codec.
- At least 2+ years professional experience with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering/Science.