- Developing a deep learning-based solution for complex computer vision problem with higher accuracy and performance.
- Efficiently implementing a module in C/C++ targeting a specific
- Hardware architecture aware and computation conscious implementation
of solutions in an embedded device and maximize the throughput.
- Product Delivery and quick POC turn arounds.
- Implementing cutting edge machine learning techniques in image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, sequence
modeling, etc using frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch TensorFlow.
- BE/BTech/MS/MTech graduates computer science, applied mathematics, electronics/electrical engineering.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ for >1 year.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Very good knowledge on advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review process.
- Working knowledge on DL frameworks (like TensorFlow or PyTorch ).
- Experience in the development of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems.
- Experience in embedded software development with preemptive,
multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on hardware targets.