- On November 16, 2018
Location: Chennai, India
Description: Multicoreware Inc focuses on developing heterogeneous software for Media and Automotive markets. It develops and licenses world-class video codec libraries, such as the open-source HEVC encoding library x265, and supports tier-1 streaming video services and video encoding solution providers. As a Technical Lead, you will join MulticoreWare’s growing team of engineers, and architects in its design centre in Chennai, India, to implement, and deliver world-class solutions to problems in video pipelines and products, faced by MulticoreWare and its customers in real-world environments.
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer
Job Description / Essential Functions: Use Computer Vision or image processing techniques to create new, scalable solutions for Computer Vision related problems. Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts image/video data to help automate and optimize key applications, develop and evaluate state of art algorithms and deploying these applications onto production systems.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Design APIs and develop and deliver implementations for machine learning based algorithms on specific hardware.
- Port and optimize pre-trained CNN models onto a specific hardware platform (CPU/DSP/GPU/NN accelerators).
- Work with customers and partners on customization for specific use cases and applications.
Required Education & Experience:
- Strong in Computer Science – Data Structures & Algorithms.
- At least 4 years of software development experience (with a BE degree).
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming.
- Python experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with GIT, the ability to combine different implementations from GitHub.
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment.
- Image processing algorithms development experience will be an added advantage.
- An excellent problem solver with research oriented approach.
- Self-driven and motivated to overcome any kind of problem.
- Algorithms Geek and researcher in field of data science.
- Passionate in delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment.