- Developing complex applications for solving complex computer vision problems with higher accuracy and performance.
- Develop toolchains around frameworks by producing clean, efficient code.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks based on requirement.
- Hardware architecture aware and computation conscious implementation of solutions to maximize the throughput.
- Implementation, Review, Debug code, Product Delivery and quick POC turn arounds.
- Implementing cutting edge solutions on embedded platforms and optimizing them for performance
- Building end to end applications on Cloud (AWS) is a plus
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Mentor fresh joiners and foster team culture.
- BE/BTech/MS/MTech graduates computer science, applied mathematics, electronics/electrical engineering.
- Solid programming experience (3+ years) in C or C++ with proven experience
- Very good knowledge on advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in algorithmic optimizations around computer vision.
- Extensive experience in software development, and project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to execute complex tasks, under tight schedules and dynamic conditions.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a team.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills .
- Experience in the development of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems.
- Experience on Deep Learning frameworks (like TensorFlow or Caffe or PyTorch) is a big plus.
- Experience in embedded software development with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Good knowledge in Python and its math libraries is a strong plus.
- Experience in managing small teams.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of using automated testing frameworks