The job involves design and development of Automotive embedded Software used for RADAR data capture pipeline and Radar Data processing. The Job includes
- Leads and Architects the SW needs for RADAR data processing
- Analyse the customer requirements to come up with SW design for ADAS application
- Design and Development of RADAR algorithms, configure, optimize into automotive embedded platforms
- ASPICE/Functional safety process compliance
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on Automotive SW development experience with C and C++.
- Complete Understanding of Radar SW stack
- Must have exposure and development experience in RADAR signal processing algorithms- Detection, Tracking and Beam forming etc.,
- Should be very good in DSP fundamentals.
- Strong Mathematical and Algorithm Development Skills
- Educational Qualification: BE/BS in CS or EE is required, Mtech/MS is preferred
- MATLAB/ Research experience
- Experience in ADAS or related areas
- Understanding of principles of other sensors like camera and LIDAR
- Basic Understanding of AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding of sensor calibration