- Develop advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning-based applications for object detection/ classification/ sequence modeling/ face recognition, scene understanding, and activity recognition.
- Efficiently implement a module in C++ targeting a specific architecture around the Deep Learning domain.
- Hardware architecture aware and computation conscious implementation of solutions in an embedded device and maximizing the throughput.
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced computer vision researchers to successfully execute R&D projects.
- Mentor fresh joiners and foster team culture.
- BE/BTech/MS/MTech graduates computer science, applied mathematics, electronics/electrical engineering.
- Solid programming experience (3+ years) in C or C++ with proven experience around computer vision problems.
- Very good knowledge on advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with profiling, optimization and parallelization to produce low latency/ high throughput C++ code is a plus.
- Experience in the development of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems.
- Proven ability to own and execute complex tasks, under tight schedules and dynamic conditions.
- Experience in designing large complex systems with multiple services & libraries spread across different hardware platforms like mobile, cloud, etc
- Experience in Deep Learning frameworks (like TensorFlow or Caffe or PyTorch) is a big plus.
- Ability to translate customer requirements to determine research focus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to describe complex technical concepts to fellow researchers as well as to non-technical people.
- Product development experience is a plus.
- Experience with GPU optimization using OpenCL, CUDA, is a plus
- Experience with serving versioned ML models.
- Benchmarking and Optimization experience for a specific architecture.
- Experience with designing web services, API design & versioning.