- On July 1, 2016
Location: Chennai, India
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Practice of writing robust, scalable and well-tested code.
- Apply machine learning platforms/ techniques to solve problems from diverse domains including image/ video processing and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Processing large amounts of data for various algorithms.
- Actively participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Experience with Probability and Statistics, Unix Tools and Applied Math and Algorithms.
- Readiness to work with small specialized teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/B.Tech/BS in Computer Science or Electronics.
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- 2 years of professional or academic experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence domain
- MS/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Strong background in Computer Vision or Natural Language Processing(NLP), Machine learning concepts.
- Knowledge or experience on High Performance Computing concepts and programming languages such as CUDA, OpenCL would be a plus.