- On November 16, 2018
Location: Chennai, India
Description: Multicoreware Inc focuses on developing heterogeneous software for Media and Automotive markets. It develops and licenses world-class video codec libraries, such as the open-source HEVC encoding library x265, and supports tier-1 streaming video services and video encoding solution providers. As a Technical Lead, you will join MulticoreWare’s growing team of engineers, and architects in its design centre in Chennai, India, to implement, and deliver world-class solutions to problems in video pipelines and products, faced by MulticoreWare and its customers in real-world environments.
Job Role: GUI App Developer
Job Description / Essential Functions: Given a Photoshop Design File in PSD format which contains the layout design of a GUI
- Developer needs to convert the design into a WPF Application with XAML & C#.
- Developer needs to design each and every control into the GUI using the styles exactly as given in the XAML file which generated using PSD file.
- Developer’s work may involve establishing communication between various systems/process.
Required Education & Experience:
- BCA/MCA, BE degree with 2+ years of relevant industry experience (WPF application) in software development.
- Good proficiency in C# programming language whereas JSON,PHP & java scripts is an added advantage.
- Good proficiency in C/C++ is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing Linux application based GUI is an added advantage.
- Experience in agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and prepare periodic result and manage client expectations.
- Should have exhaustive experience in Windows application development and build environments.
- Good creative skills in enriching GUI applications.
- Passionate in delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment.