Location: Chennai, India
Working at MulticoreWare is like experiencing the future today. We work on bringing new technology for everyday use cases Be it people related analytics or video compression techniques, we are one of the front runners in the industry With our deep roots in heterogeneous parallel computing, we build solutions into embedded devices leveraging complex machine learning algorithms.
What does this Role offer:
The position offers a convergence of top-notch engineering skills with state of the art research that is happening right now An opportunity to work in cutting edge technology along with a highly skilled team to bring out the best in you.
- Developing a deep learning-based solution for complex computer vision problem with higher accuracy and performance
- Product Delivery and quick POC turn arounds
- Implementing cutting edge machine learning techniques in image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, sequence modeling, etc using frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch TensorFlow.
- BE/BTech/MS/MTech in computer science, applied mathematics, electronics/electrical engineering
- Good Python or C/C++ programming skills
- Smart Problem Solver
- Highly Motivated, Creative and a Team player
- Relevant experience in the development of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems [Nice to have]
- Good working knowledge on deep learning frameworks (like TensorFlow or PyTorch ) [Nice to have]