Location: Chennai, India
MulticoreWare is ramping up Uhnder ODC. Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA, with extended operations in Chennai, India.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Application SW Engineer, you will own the development and deployment of a PC app that will enable our engineers to bring-up and characterize the Radar SOC and will extend into the control panel for the radar system itself. As the “window to the world” of Uhnder’s radar, it is a key application that will enable all engineering teams. For this pivotal role we are looking for a talented, creative and versatile engineer with lots of drive and initiative.
- Develop PC application software to control SOC for bring-up and characterization
- Develop PC GUI application to plot the output data generated by SoC
- Integrate database and visualization tools for characterization/test data
- Develop PC application software for system integration and optimization
Required Education and Experience:
- BSEE/CS degree with ~7 years of relevant industry experience in software for embedded solutions
- Expert in C/C++ application programming, scripting and customizing drivers on Windows/Linux platforms
- Expert in cross-platform GUI development using PyQT
- Experience in system integration using Labview, Matlab or Visual C++
- Experience in Agile development and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred esp. bringup of early silicon
- Experience with performance characterization/optimization of Systems preferred
- Experience in signal processing, communications, multimedia or similar performance-oriented domain a major plus
- Energetic and quick learner – no task too small or big
- Good at working in a fast-paced multi-site collaborative environment
Please email cover letter with job experience and resume to <firstname.lastname@example.org>